Wednesday 7 January 2009

So This Is The New Year And I Don't Feel Any Different

Current obsession: Death Cab


I don't feel any different though. I hoped, prayed to dear God, that I would be more motivated, drink more water/less coffee and eat better hopefully leading to very healthy weight loss whilst improving general health.
I can safely say I am only achieving one of the three and yes, it is a miracle but I am eating better than i have for ages and i do feel slightly hungry but also much healthier. The coffee malarkey is actually worse than ever...to make up for the lack of sweet foods I am drinking around 4 cups of often black coffee a day and getting splitting headaches by 8 in the evening.

You know those hats that those ice cold boys on their fixed wheeled bike wear? like a hat that you'd expect a pom pom on the top of yet there is none...? Isabelle pointed out today how they look a little bit, no, quite a lot like condoms. Thanks Isabelle for ruining them for me now. Thanks a lot.

Two more days till the weekend. I plan to carry on being obsessed with Death Cab, purchase an excellent pair of pull on jeans (leggings but denim...amazing - PLEASE HAVE THEM IN STOCK U.OUTFITTERS) and watch Hustle with friends.

Right Simpsons and Hollyoaks calls. I need to find my glasses too.

A


No comments: