Sunday 11 January 2009

i died 7 times last night

last night i dreamt i was walking down a road that turned into a massive hill and i satrted falling... i can still hear the noise my head made when it hit a wall. ye iv been having some severly fucked up dreams recently. i blame school, boys and the severe lack of food currently in my stomach.

So this week i learnt a lot about myself. after having a mini break down during the film 'Capote' athene pointed out to me that i get too emotionally involved, not only in films but in life. this is so true and i haven never realised it. its scarey she knows me better than i know myself.

the other dicovery about myself is that i fancy men who are a) killers or b) just bad for me. i would like to point out that i only fancy killers in films. Perry in 'Capote' is just a massige hottie. the same goes for christian bale in 'American Psycho'. I was scarily turned on by him in the scene when he is running down a corrider cmpletely starkers covered in blood, with a dirty great chain saw. i think his beauty peaked at that moment.

anyway my aims for next week are to not get hurt or fucked up, as this is on the horizon. also maybe sort out my art,watch more depressing films and be inspired.

wish me luck.

No comments: