Tuesday 6 January 2009

im sat drinking herbal tea

yesterday i started my diet, alogside athene and my mother, hence the herbal tea.
In the past i have never been able to diet, this could be because of a lack of motivation or just the sheer amount i eat.
but hopefully this time it will be a success. i wanted to go for a run tonight but have been conveniently distracted by an essay on Blake. so for so good.
iv been at school for two days know and already my hair is greasy and my skin is shit. the stress is getting to me. luckily my main subject, art is going well.

i am doing a project on hands but have developed into dress making by sewing 200 latex gloves on a black jersey dress. i had a small epiphany when thinking about it today, i thoight i could do an elizabethan style collar to go round and make it all about the neck and shoulders like victor and rolf. alongside this project im doing my written project, which i havent decided the title yet but am thinking about technology and how it has developed fashion. looking at designers like hussein chalayan. it is very interesting researching it all.

recently i have been listening to quite a lot of Morrissey. i forget how good it is, romatically depressing. it seems to be the only thing that can actually send me to sleep. the album louder than bombs is my favourite. recommended listen.

the blake essay is calling

No comments: