Saturday 3 January 2009

New Year - New Blog

I started this blog about 14 months ago with the hope of writing a sort of brutally honest diary which people might read now and then and find something in it that was interesting or amusing, but attempting to write 400 words or so a day on top of school work and just life wasn't very practical so after not very long I totally gave it up, in fact I have deleted everything that was ever on here. Twothousandandnine = fresh start.
With limited time left at home I wanted to create a blog that would document the simple lives of my best friend and I and one that we would carry on doing even when we would not be in the same city (after October 2009). I didn't even have to try and pitch the idea to Isabelle. She loved it immediately and had already been thinking about doing such a thing, so we decided to get on as soon as we could.
In the entries to this humble blog will be clothes,dreams, art, music and real lives.

See you in a while crocodile and bonne année!
A


No comments: