Saturday 3 January 2009

hai

hello
i am isabelle
im not a very good typist therefore am apologising in advance for the many typos you will encounter. I love fashion and athene wold probably say im quite 'experimental' with my dress sense (her way of saying im whacky!). I also make a few of m clothes and today had my first day at my new job; FABRICLAND! its great i get discount and everyones really nice.
Im reall excited about 2009, 2008 was a bit shit; i wont bore you with the details, but i broke several laws and the rents found out a bit too much about me.

anyway, 09 il being doing my art foundation and hopefully getting into london college of fashion or saint martins, so hopefully it will be a lucky year. I was saying to athene the other day that i can have a shitty ten years after that but i thibnk im going to need luck this year.

after my first day at fabricland i was given 40 quid for working today and i thought to myself iv got half an hour to kill before my bus comes, so of course i went to american apparel. i bought one of those hoody dresses, which now imregretting because i couldnt see the size and thought it looked about right so bought it, got home wont fit over the boobs. so now iv got about thirty quid to spend in aa and dont know what to spend it on.

anyway im off now
xoxoxox gossip girl jks

No comments: